- My Account
- Discussion Forums
- Submit Support Requests
- Timebanking Resources
- A New TimeBank
- Community Weaver 3
- Community Weaver 2
Privacy and Data Visibility
A few notes about privacy in Community Weaver 2.0:
- All members can see each other's offers and requests, but they cannot see each other's exchanges or balance of hours.
- Members can see each other's locations, displayed on a Google map on their profile.
- Members cannot see each other's phone numbers or email addresses. They can contact each other by sending a message through Community Weaver.
- Coordinators of all levels have the ability to see all members' profile information, including phone numbers, email addresses, addresses, offers and requests, exchanges, birthrdays, and other profile information.
- Coordinators of any level cannot see any member's password ever, but they can reset them for them.
- Coordinators and Primary Coordinators can view member's messages to each other through the site.
- Coordinators of all levels can add Coordinator Notes about a member, which members cannot see, whether about themselves or others. Coordinators can see Coordinator Notes created by other Coordinators.