- My Account
- Discussion Forums
- Submit Support Requests
- Timebanking Resources
- A New TimeBank
- Community Weaver 3
- Community Weaver 2
Find your TimeBank
If you do not know the web address of a TimeBank, you can find it in the TimeBanks Directory:
- To get started, go to community.timebanks.org.
- Locate the TimeBank on the map, or search for it by typing in the name, location or other key word for the TimeBank, or go to one of the country lists of TimeBanks and scroll down to find it there.
- Click on the TimeBank Name. It is a link to that Timebank.
- When you get to the Timebank, if you are already a member, use the login to enter the TimeBank.
- If you are not yet a member of the Timebank and want to join, click on "Create new Account" in the login box. For more details see: Create a new account.
- When you have reached the Timebank, you can also use the "Contact Us" link in the upper right of the page to send an email to the coordinators of that Timebank.
Once you find your TimeBank, you can bookmark the URL (web address) for your TimeBank so that you can return to it quickly in the future.