- My Account
- Discussion Forums
- Submit Support Requests
- Timebanking Resources
- A New TimeBank
- Community Weaver 3
- Community Weaver 2
Frequently Asked Questions - General
General issues about Action Hub.
After you created a new account on the Action Hub you will automatically be sent an email notification with a request to confirm your email. The email verification notification includes a link to click on. Click on that link to confirm your email and finish the creation of the new account.
If you did not see the email notification from Action Hub, please look in your spam folder for the mail. Mark that mail as "not spam" and click on the link.
This will complete the creation of a new account and should allow you to see the application forms on the Action Hub.
If you have found the answer to a question and you think that others would be interested in that answer, please add the questionand answer to the FAQ list.
Under the tab "Support Requests" you will find the FAQ. Is is divided into a number of categories and sub-categories. There are already some FAQ's there, but I am sure that there are still many more questions and answers that could be included.
I invite you to add your useful questions & answers to the FAQ section of the Action Hub. Here is how to do it:
- Under the tab "Collaboration" click on the link to "Create FAQ Entry".
- Write the question in the "Question" field.
- I suggest that in the question we use UPPER CASE for one or at most two key words. This helps those browsing the FAQ's to find an the issues they are looking for.
- Under "FAQ Categories", choose the appropriate category or sub-categotry for your question and answer.
- Write your answer in th "Answer" field.
- The category can be easily changed at a later date.
- Please try to keep the answers short. Instead of very long texts, make a link to existing information.
- If any of the FAQ content fits in the CW manual, then we can move it there and just link to it in the FAQ.
- You can set you account to notify you whenever someone makes a change in the content of the Action Hub.
- You can choose to be notified when a certain content type is written or edited.
- You can choose to be notified when a certain Action Hub user edits or writes anything.
There are two ways to set your notification.
Method 1 - Is through your profile
To access all of your notification settings:
- Click on the "My Account" tab.
- Under "Manage My Settings" click on "Manage my Email Notifications".
- Click on the "Add Subscription" tab.
- Choose the content type that for which you want to be notified.
- Save the settings.
You can also
- view your subscriptions under the tab "Subscriptions"
- find your status and other commands under the teb "Overview"
Method 2 - is at each Action Hub item
At each Action Hub item (forum, manual, post, task, comment, etc.), you will find a blue bar that shows the commands that are available. Most times you will be able to click on a "Subscribe to:" link.
- "Subscribe to: This post."
- "Subscribe to: Posts of type XYZ."
Choose the items that you want to subscribe to. At the same locations you can also choose to un-subscribe.
If you want to follow the CW manuals and any changes to the manuals, subscribe to notifications about the content type "Help Documentation"