- My Account
- Discussion Forums
- Submit Support Requests
- Timebanking Resources
- A New TimeBank
- Community Weaver 3
- Community Weaver 2
Community Weaver Support Requests
Posted on 16. Jul, 2015 by Eric Bachman
To reach the Technial Support Team, it is important to submit your support requests to the Timebanks USA Action Hub.
- For a quick start go to Just One Click to Main Features.
- For questions about using CW 3 as a member go to Community Weaver Member Help.
- For questions about using CW 3 as a coordinator go to Community Weaver Coordnator Help.
Do you want to ask for support? Log onto rthe TBUSA Action Hub and submit support requests for
- the new Community Weaver 3
- the old Community Weaver 2
- Action Hub Issues
- other general Support Requests
This system not only allows all members in the Technical Support Team to see the support requests, it also allows us to easily transfer the request to another person on the team. Because more eyes are available to see your support request, it increases the likelihood that you will get a quicker answer.
Eric, TB USA TechCoordinator
p.s. REMEBER, please include the shortname or URL of your Timebank in your support request.