- My Account
- Discussion Forums
- Submit Support Requests
- Timebanking Resources
- A New TimeBank
- Community Weaver 3
- Community Weaver 2
Change or Confirm your Timebank's Representative
Posted on 26. Mar, 2012 by Eric Bachman
We need to know your Timebank's Representative to Timebanks USA.
Please note, if you do not see the web form below, you will first need to create a new account in our Action Hub.
The Timebank' Representative of your Timebank is the individual who has entered into an agreement with Timebanks USA which includes (among other things):
- the use of Timebank USA trademarks, service marks, information, and resources.
- the use of Community Weaver software on the TB USA website, including hosting and maintenance of the site.
- the payment of a yearly fee to Timebanks USA.
Your Timebank's Representative is responsible for the information about your Timebank in the Directory of Timebanks.
To change or to confirm your Timebank's Representative, please fill out the form below.
- Identify the name of the Timebank for which you are the Representative to Timebanks USA.
- Enter the current Representative's contact information.
- If you are taking over the role from someone else, please enter their contact information under "Previous Representative".
If you have not yet signed that Affiliate Agreement with Timebanks USA, please also do so.
Timebanks USA will confirm the Affiliate relationship. Thank you for your help.