- My Account
- Discussion Forums
- Submit Support Requests
- Timebanking Resources
- A New TimeBank
- Community Weaver 3
- Community Weaver 2
AH Account Information
Posted on 13. Jun, 2012 by Eric Bachman
Dear Action Hub User,
You have created an account on the TimeBanks USA Action Hub. This is a site where you can:
- communicate with others about TimeBanking or the online Community Weaver software,
- use the discussion forums,
- submit an application for a new instance of Community Weaver, our online TimeBank software.
If you want to:
- join an existing TimeBank, please visit Join-A-TimeBank or the Directory of TimeBanks.
- start a new TimeBank and have not yet visited the TBUSA site, please go to Start A TimeBank before you request us to launch a new site for you.
- request us to launch a new online TimeBank Community Weaver for you, please go to Launch a New TimeBank.
If you do not yet actually operate a TimeBank you can skip this form below.
If you are already operating a TimeBank, please fill out all the fields marked with a red asterisk (required fields). Please note that there are two Yes/No questions that you are required to answer before submitting the form. We use the form to confirm that you are actually using Community Weaver as a coordinator or that you are a coordinator of another TimeBank.
- If you are a already a TimeBank coordinator (any software), you will be given the permissions to access all areas of this collaborative web site useful for all TimeBank coordinators.
- If you are already a Community Weaver coordinator, you will be given the permissions to access all areas of this site that are for coordinators using the Community Weaver software.
If your status changes, and you want to request different permissions, please let us know by filling out this form again.
Action Hub Support